Sunday 5 February 2012

Oops! I forgot to pay my loan's installments



I approached to the Krsna's Bank Representative and asked about my pending loan from His Bank. Here is the conversation between the Krsna's Banker and me.



Banker : Hare Krsna! Welcome to Krsna's Bank!
Me: !Hare Krsna! Thanks.
Banker : How can I help you mataji ?
Me : ummmh . I want to pay back my loan.

Banker : Oh Ok. Let me check your Account Details.

Me : Sure . Please Go Ahead.
Banker : Mataji - I found your Account Details. Here are your details
Banker showed me the following Details -
Material Name : Shaiphali
Spiritual Existence : Part and Parcel of Krsna
Loan : Human Life for Krsna's Realization
Loan Date : Here was my B'Day Date.
First Installment Paid : Nil
Last Installment Paid : Nil
Process of repayment- Process of Devotional service
After showing My Details Banker told Me.
Banker : Mataji- You took loan of this Human Life since you have born. This Human life is meant to pay back the loan by spiritual realization. But You have never paid this back.
Me : Oh My God. I did not pay any installment yet.
Banker : Yeah - Mataji - You did not pay anything yet.
Me : I am so sorry. I think The Bank's Owner - Krsna will be angry with Me.
Banker : Mataji- Krsna is never Angry with his Kids. Krsna is so merciful.
Me : Tell me How can I pay the loan back ?
Banker : Before Telling you about the Procedure - You need to understand that while Paying Loan You will get many profits. The Procedure of spiritual realization will be the first installment which is – Shradhha i.e faith. Faith in the existence of God i.e Krishna, the supreme personality of Godhead, faith in the vedic scripture, faith in the devotees and faith in the Krishna Prasad.
Me : Wonderful. what About IInd Installment ?
Banker : IInd Installment will be sadhusang i.e. association of devotees. Once one develops faith in the process of devotional service one gets taste of Sadhusang. He likes to receive and follow instruction s of the sadhus. 
Me : Wow!! Now I am ready to hear about IIIrd Installment.
Banker : Mataji - Now IIIrd Installment is Bhajankriya i.e mainly chanting the Holy name, accompanied by the other the Processes of devotional service which are Reading and Listening Shrimad Bhagvatam, Associating with devotees and Honouring Prasad. You have to keep on paying this installment of chanting eternally
Me: eternally? How am I benefited by this?
Banker- Actually the 1st benefit you get is –Anartha Nivrithi – which destroys all those unwanted things which are troublesome to the heart. It will be followed by Nistha – by which one is fixed in devotional service. This is followed by Ruchi- (taste) and Aasakti(attachment to Devotion). Then the emotions Intensify (bhava) and ultimately one is blessed ith Krishna Prema- loving devotional service. So, simply chant these sixteen words, Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare/ Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare.

By Neha Jalan

No comments: