Monday 16 January 2012

Krishna-the ultimate God

I was fifteen. Like everybody else, I too believed in God. But not in any specific God or Goddess, I worshipped each one equally. But still, I wasn’t satisfied. I used to think, there should be one God with whom I form a close connection. There should be one God to whom I tell all my worries and become carefree, to whom I always turn to when I wanted. I would treat this one God as my best friend.
I was confused. I was confused because I could not select one particular God from the several Gods and Goddesses. So, I prayed. I prayed to all of them to help me sort out this confusion. And finally, my prayers were answered. I got attracted to the most attractive God. The most attractive God is the one whose name itself means all-attractive. Krishna. Krishna is the ultimate God. I have a strong faith in Him. 

 Whenever I need Him, I call out to Him and He’s there for me. He has given me love, true love. He has given me the devotion that I have for Him. And He does this to every devotee. Not just me. Whoever worships Him with pure devotion, He comes to his aid.
I would like to send across a message to all the devotees out there to never ever lose faith in Him. He’s always there for those who need Him. He is there to solve all your worries and tensions. All you have to do is call out to Him. That’s it. All your worries and tensions shall vanish.
- Swati Pande

No comments: