Sunday 31 July 2011

Faith

Having faith by being faithful
Hare Krishna
All glories to Srila Prabupada

My name is mansi papdiwala, i finished my studies and currently  working in an IT company
I officially joined krishna conscious movement last year in jan 2010

It was my birthday and i had a desire to buy Bhagavad Gita.

I started reading Bhagavad Gita and after that it really
 changed my life. I started chanting and then i got association of my best friend. Seeing her enthusiasm i started chanting 16 rounds

I used to do night shifts and there were to much of money problems in my life but chanting helped a lot to overcome all these difficulties.
Before coming in to Krishna consciousness i was very short tempered and frustrated. I wanted to give up my life

But after coming into this movement thanks to Prabhupada's mercy i am really grateful to him and Radha Gopinath's congregation . I got so much love from them that i never got in my last 20yrs of life

They are our true friends who help us to engage in devotional service and remind us always of Krishna

Once i was having fever and i realized how our situation will be more worse at the time of death.
The so called relatives also cannot protect us. But our ultimate friend is Krishna,he is our best friend and he loves us so much.As i work in a call center, my shift ends at 11pm, its so risky but then to i feel Krishna's presence at that moment.
Also the chanting process given by Srila Prabupada is so awesome that it really connects you to our divine Lord and his energy Radha Krishna.One day while i was chanting for 2 seconds i felt that Krishna is personally present in holy name. He is non different from the holy name

My request to all of you is just be sincere in your devotional service and chant your rounds very sincerely, take shelter of the devotees and never leave them, they are your true friends..and just have faith in Krishna because he makes the perfect arrangement....




- Mansi Papdiwala

No comments: